Robyn M. Blake, P.A.
Robyn M. Blake is a Miami-based attorney who handles criminal defense matters at the state and federal levels. Her office focuses on both trial and appellate criminal cases, covering the entire range of criminal offenses.
Robyn Blake is a graduate of Princeton University and the University of Miami School of Law, where she was a member of the University of Miami Law Review from 1996 to 1998. Robyn worked as an associate at the prestigious law firm of Carlton Fields, P.A. and as a summer associate at Miami’s oldest law firm, Shutts & Bowen, L.L.P.
As a former state prosecutor in Miami-Dade County, Robyn gained experience handling hundreds of cases including many jury trials. In 2003, one of Robyn's trial wins was reviewed by the Florida Supreme Court in Dorsey v. State, 868 So.2d 1192 (Fla. 2003).
In January 2003, Robyn began her own criminal defense practice. She has successfully represented defendants throughout Florida including Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, St. Lucie, Osceola, Pinellas, Polk and Collier Counties.
For a sample listing of Robyn’s successful representations, click here.
Memberships and Bar Affiliations
- Admitted to practice in Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Miami Chapter
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Wilkie D. Ferguson Black Lawyers’ Association