Robyn M. Blake, P.A.
Robyn M. Blake is a Miami-based attorney who handles criminal defense matters at the state and federal levels. Her office focuses on both trial and appellate criminal cases, covering the entire range of criminal offenses.
After graduating from Princeton University, Robyn worked as a Research Assistant at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors for two years before attending law school at the University of Miami School of Law.
While in law school, Robyn worked as a summer associate at Miami’s oldest law firm, Shutts & Bowen, L.L.P. during the summer of 1996, and a member of the University of Miami Law Review from 1996 to 1998.
After law school, Robyn worked as a state prosecutor in Miami-Dade County. As a prosecutor, Robyn gained experience handling hundreds of cases including many jury trials. In 2003, one of Robyn’s trial wins was reviewed by the Florida Supreme Court in Dorsey v. State, 868 So.2d 1192 (Fla. 2003).
Robyn then worked as an associate at the Miami office of Carlton Fields, P.A., a prestigious law firm.
In January 2003, Robyn began her own criminal defense practice. She has successfully represented defendants in state courts throughout Florida including Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, St. Lucie, Osceola, Pinellas, Polk, Orange, Hillsborough, and Collier Counties. She has also handled matters in all five of Florida’s District Courts of Appeal.
Robyn’s father, Robert L. Blake, served as Vice President and General Counsel at the University of Miami for twelve years before he retired in 2006.
For a sample listing of Robyn’s successful representations, click here.
Memberships and Bar Affiliations
- Admitted to practice in Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Miami Chapter
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Wilkie D. Ferguson Black Lawyers’ Association